“Service is not great”

Dining options: Late Night
Villa Hills
“Service is not great”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Our server, Brandon. Was either hungover, stoned or just a jerk. Sloshed my beer all over the table where my 8 year old was seated walked away and never came back to clean it up! I had to go ask another server. He barely spoke, just stated at us with the order pad. I've been here before and love their extra thin pizza, but this guy seriously stinks at service!

• Visited July 2013

Columbus. Ohio
“Eh”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stopped here on a Sunday night because it was busy and we know the Adriatico's name. We ordered 2 side salads and a medium specialty pizza. Service took a lonnngggggg time [25 minutes to get 2 small salads].

The salads were overflowing with stale shredded onions. [You know that smell onions have when they're not fresh? These shreds were rolling in it.] We unloaded -- literally -- over a cup of onions onto one of the plates our server gave us for pizza.

The lettuce at the bottom of my plate was frozen. Some of the not-frozen stuff had brown burn marks. Not appetizing.

Pizza was okay. Lots of toppings, which was nice, but the sauce had something spicy in it that I wasn't expecting and didn't like.

• Visited February 2013
Ohio
“Great pizza, questionable hygiene practices”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have been to Adriatico's in Cincy several times. Their pizza is always great, as well as their breadsticks (specifically the parmesan kind). Whether you get their deep dish or hand-tossed, their pizza is delicious. If you like beer, they have several varieties.

My only complaint is during my most recent visit I noticed an employee who was rolling silverware kept wiping her nose with her hand. . . and then touching the just-washed silverware. Needless to say, I did not use silverware that nite.

Also, I have not been able to find a website for Adriatico's- which seems a bit odd, especially these days.

• Visited January 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“not my fav”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

but the pizza is good and the calzones are HUMUNGOUS. their new location on McMillan is nice as a sit down restaurant. decent selection of beers.

Visited December 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fantastic Pizza”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

If you are looking for a real New York style pizza, then this is the place to come. The crust is incredible! Ingredients very fresh. You may want to try one of their salads, which are also very tasty.

Visited November 2012