“Excellent pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

What a great place to eat, I think it has just opened an the bar area was still under construction. I am pretty sure this is one of the top pizzas I have ever had ,the crust was thin and very good. We had homemade potato chips for an appetizer which were very tasty then on to our pizzas. The pizza choices were "Lotsa Meat" and the "Peasant" both were very good and we couldn't decide which one was our favorite. The service was top notch and the owners were friendly we wish them much success. I hope to come here again If I get down this way again this will be a place I won't miss.

• Visited July 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Our Favorite Neighborhood Restaurant”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This place has become our favorite neighborhood restaurant. The food is made on site with fresh ingredients (which can explain why it sometimes takes a while to arrive) and is very tasty. The servers are friendly. My favorite is the "goat" pizza on a gluten-free base. For lunch, just the very tasty guacamole appetizer is good.

• Visited April 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Grinders at Red Rose”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stopped at the Red Rose for lunch one day recently and chose to try a "grinder". My companion chose a small salad and I chose the potato chips. The salad was a nice size with fresh ingredients. The chips tasted like Lays Classic and not an "off" brand some restaurants service. The sandwiches were a nice size, too and served hot.
Service was quick and friendly.
While Hamilton Ave. may be busy, there is parking in back. The restaurant's signage could be better since it would be easy to drive by it if you were not looking for it.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank nancycinti
“Great neighborhood spot”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I love great family run neighborhood restaurants and Red Rose fits the bill. With fresh ingredients and a lovely interior, this will be a new favorite spot for me and my wife. There's not a huge menu but the times we have been there, the food was delicious. The service was friendly and made you feel at home. What a nice alternative for College Hill in Cincinnati

• Visited September 2013