“Great anniversity celebration”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Celebrated 50 anniversity with family. Couldn't have had a better evening. Food as usual was outstanding. More important was the wait staff led by Barry that made the evening special. Their attentative and friendly approach made it a memorable evening.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I had stopped there last spring to meet a friend, last weekend I was there for dinner. I need to drive the 45 minutes to get there more often. The staff is fantastic !! You have to get the French Onion Soup!! It is the best I have ever had. Worth the trip just for that. Enjoy your time here....you will keep coming back.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

We dined here during Bengals season and chose to eat at the bar. We ordered a variety of appetizers and a bottle of wine. The list of appetizers is impressive and everything we tried was great and the portions big enough to share. I definitely will do dinner here.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Excellent steaks and seafood too. Sides are large and very good. Service was outstanding. We went there for a birthday celebration with just 4 people and were treated very well, even with a couple of birthday surprises! Will definitely return!

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Two couples, different apps and entrees, two great bottles of French wine. I had the best ever sushi grade seared tuna rare, wife’s swordfish with crab topping wonderful, other couple loved their selections. Great atmosphere, server was totally knowledgeable about the French wines, easy to find the restaurant with lots of parking just outside, valet parking if you wish. Yes it’s a chain, but a high end one, which is why I don’t hesitate to visit regardless of what city I’m in. Always outstanding.