Century Inn
Ranked #379 of 2,019 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed September 1, 2013

been around a while, hadnt been there in years thought we would try it out. they were very busy but had a couple of table we got right in & was waited on right away, had the fried chicken it was very good as were the sides. will be going back for sure.

2  Thank stevec1967

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I love Century Inn. An old fashioned bar with good bar food, sandwiches, dinners and hefty drinks. Nice music on the patio too!

2  Thank Gerri H
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We like eating outside on the deck at the Century Inn ..but this evening was prett-ty terrible. The deck was full but there were only two servers to twenty-four tables...I counted them. When we were finally served, there was a baby roach in my wife's dinner!

3  Thank Dherbert53
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I really want to LOVE this bar... Great BLT... Disappointed by lack of an IPA on the patio...However, I am encouraged by a change of ownership. Overall, better craft beers would make THIS PLACE... MY PLACE. Definitely worth re-visiting...

3  Thank CasualPlans4adventur
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Century Inn has been around for more than a century and has an interesting past which you can read about from their menu. The outside does not do the inside justice. It has been remodeled and there are booths, many tables, and a long bar. We sat at a table for eight in front of an old fireplace. I did enjoy the atmosphere of the place. We were there on a Thursday at 6:00 and had no difficulty getting seated. I ordered the spaghetti carbonara which came with a salad, a side of broccoli, and grilled toast. ($10.99) It was quite good and would order it again. Others in my party ordered burgers and all were satisfied with their meals. The food did get a little mixed up but was remedied. We were three couples asking for separate checks and the checks were also not correct. I will return, however.

2  Thank tlynn63