“Unbelievable authentic Pizza”
Review of LaRosa's Pizzeria

LaRosa's Pizzeria
Ranked #333 of 2,032 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Wasn't sure what to expect when we walked in, look like there was some type of construction going on at the wall near the front of the store, but we were greeted and shown to our table right away. Beth our server was very friendly and professional and came to take our drink order within 2 minutes of us sitting down. We were a party of four and she made suggestions on the size of pizza that would be best for us. And it was just enough! She checked on us several times and offered refills when needed.
The pizza was amazing, I am not sure how it is made, but it was one of the best sauce I have ever had.
We will totally look for Larosa's again when traveling

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I have heard of Larosa's on the Reds broadcast but I had never stopped in. Not knowing what to expect my wife and I got to 8" pizzas. She got a pepperoni pizza and loved it. She is VERY picky. I got mine with Montgomery Inn BBQ sauce, pepperoni and hot peppers. It was the best pizza I have ever had. The service was very good but the food was amazing.