“Ok”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #1,071 of 2,097 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

We went one day & it was packed. I thought there is no way we are going to get good sandwiches here when they are doing things so fast. Turns it I was wrong. My veggie sub was a well made sandwich.

We went back 2 days later & realized they closed at 6pm. It was 5:45p & most everything was already picked up & put away. Once again, I had a veggie sub. She did put everything I wanted on the sandwich, but seemed agitated, since she had to get the stuff out if the fridge again. It was a skimpy sandwich this time.

It all goes back to who is making the sandwich. Sometimes good, sometimes not.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

Whatever the particular smell is that is emitted by every Subway (that perhaps is appealing to Subway regulars), is revoltingly strong here. You can smell it from the street and there is no inducement to go anywhere near it. Someone needs to address this.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

This is your typical Subway restaurant, but if you are looking for something quick and low budget then this is a good option. I was staying at the Hilton (which is practically in the same building) and this was a good option for me on one occasion. Very convenient to the downtown Hilton as well as from the street.

Reviewed December 12, 2016

I went down to Subway for a quick lunch while staying at the Hilton. The elevators make it convenient to get to for hotel guests, enabling them to grab a bite to eat without going outside. Nothing to complain about here. Employees were fast and friendly and the sub was good. The dining room was tiny, but that wasn't an issue for me, as I took my food back to my room.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

It is Subway, nothing to exciting but always a good option for lunch or dinner. Right across from our hotel.