“One of my favorites”

Pizza Tower
Ranked #229 of 2,069 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Pizza Tower is conveniently located right off the I 71 northbound exit of Mason-Montgomery and Fields-Ertel Road. (Go straight off the exit.) Look for the "Leaning Tower of Pisa" top to the building. There are several areas to this restaurant and the children tend to congregate on the lower level leaving the small first level to the adults where there are a few booths. The servers tend to be young and eager to please, the prices fair, and the food good. I love their veggie pasta which is served with a nice salad and garlic toast. At the checkout there are usually large homemade cookies and brownies selling for one dollar. This is a casual eatery, locally owned, serving pizzas, sandwiches, and salads.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I had my first experience Friday March 10, 2012. I placed my order online. The system was easy to use and order was placed quickly. I picked the pizzas up with no problem and the people were helpful. They did forget my cookie that was on the order. A slight oversight, but kinda ruined the dessert part.

The pizza itself was just ok. Nothing special. We paid $50 for 3 large three toppings. Definately not a good value. We normally are able to get the same order at half the price at other chains. I don't mind spending the extra money if it is justified, but this really didn't hold up. The pizza reminded me of something like a Digiorno.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

We had 3 buses of teenagers plus parents (pre arranged) for a late dinner. Service and food was great! Definitely will come again with just the family.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed in this area for one night before heading home. We got to the hotel too late to go out, so we decided to get a pizza and salad delivered. We really enjoyed their pizza! It was just different enough to seem like something new but familiar enough to be great comfort food. Sauce was very tasty and spread evenly, and the cheese covered the whole pie, wasn't sprinkled on like a lot of local places do. The salad was pretty standard, but had all fresh veggies in it. I recommend eating here if your going to be in the area and need a quick bite of some pizza pie!

Reviewed June 23, 2009

Stopped here looking for pizza slices to go. They do not sell slices. However, small pizza was very good. Service was quick and very pleasant.