“Kids had a great time!!”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #960 of 2,032 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Took the kids for a Saturday afternoon treat...and it was a blast!!

We went online and printed some coupons before going to save some $$. Food was delicious and very reasonable. Our coupon included some tokens, but we purchased some as well.

Kids enjoyed playing games...all were in working order. Even my husband and myself played some games!! Our pre-teen was a bit bored....

Person working the prize counter was awesome!! Not all kids got the same amount of tickets, but she made sure they all got the same amount of prizes. Kept the bickering down on the way home (THANK YOU!!!!).

1  Thank Manda45697

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I wen the lots of times since i have 1 kids to 5 so i have no really nice experince but kids don't care about so i be there with 2 kids and 3 nephews i buy a 40 dlls tikets . Wen i put all my jakets and boots in the table one of the girls come and say i can't use the table cuz is for people how eat i say i spend 40 dls.and i have 5 jackets .sweter and boots she say i can go to use the table is by the restrooms i say can be that far cuz i have to watch the kids she say on front of the kids i have to take everithing of the table now i ask for the manager she go to the front and she never back i decide go to front to return the coina and go but she says the manager say is ok ???? So is a lots of table empty is not a big deal use one please !!!!!

2  Thank marisol1975
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This is strickly for kids only adults have nothing to do but sit at a table and do absolutely nothing I would recommend this for kids only.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have visited this place numerous times since we have multiple kids around the age that enjoy the venue. After seeing pictures of other Chuck E. Cheese's, I see that this one is rather dated, and outside of the stage in the party area, nothing really looks updated. It is usually a bit crowded when we're there and it sometimes takes a while to place orders when there is only one cashier, and what seems like a floater that rotates between cashier and getting kid prizes. The ticket counters are dated, I know their are machines that can weigh tickets. Maybe they think the kids and families think it's fun waiting and waiting and waiting for one of the three ticket-counting machines to open up and spend several minutes shoving tickets in one at a time under a cover when the kids win one or two tickets at a time or just feel like tearing a row of thirty tickets into 30 single tickets.

Second, I cannot recall any visit where every machine was working and distributed tickets accordingly. Yeah, if I was really upset I would not go back, but sometimes you just deal with things as a parent to make your kids happy.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have 4 kids,we been having birthday party's there since my first child 16yrs ago. And I take my 4yr there once every two weeks. She love Chucky. And it is not a bad place for parents. The do have games for us also. And with coupons you get off web site really good deal.

1  Thank Rebecca W