“good food excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #883 of 1,954 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati, Ohio
“good food excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I was looking for a place to eat after shopping all day that was close to the mall. I noticed a few cars in the lot so I was hoping to get in and get out. What I found was a place with smiling staff, a few patrons and a warm welcoming atmosphere. I had the house rib eye with a baked potato. A very simple late afternoon meal. Waitress was friendly with a good sense of humor. She was prompt and always ready to refill my drink (water). Granted the place was not crowded at all, she could have easily just stood off in the corner and chatted with other wait staff. I wish I would have remembered her name. The food was excellent. Cooked just as I had asked, plenty hot when it arrived and a generous portion. I plan to visit this location again. I will be interested to see if when they are busy the service remains top notch.

• Visited November 2013

Worthington WV
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Ate at Outback a few weeks ago. The food was excellent. The waiter was great. He came back for our drinks and to serve us but not too much. The desert was also great. Try the little vanilla milk shakes and cake pops. Big recommend.

Visited June 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Visited the Outback Steakhouse for lunch a couple of weeks ago and had a very nice meal. The service was great......cold beer not too bad either! At one time this location was not open for lunch on Saturdays until 3-4:00 PM. They now open at 11:00 AM for lunch, which makes it great for the shoppers at the adjacent shopping center. I have never been disappointed while eating at this restaurant. I go back as often as I can. The atmosphere is also nice.

• Visited May 2013
“oops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Good food and service but management lacks a little. Customer collapsed right by our table. Being a retired firefighter I immediately checked him out and made him comfortable and talked to him. Employees weren't sure what to do. EMT came and checked him out and he left. They did thank me but could have at least offered a free drink.

Visited July 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
“Tasty!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

Has dinner there on 10/31/2011. Had burger. Family got chicken sandwich and a steak. All done as requested.