TripAdvisor
Cincinnati
Post
Inbox
Search

“More than a Bloomin' Onion!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Order Online
Ranked #526 of 2,302 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Steak and Lobster & Steak and Shrimp looked excellent as the most popular items being served to bar patrons. For myself, the coconut shrimp and crabcake appetizers made a wonderful dinner!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (43)

Reviewed March 4, 2019

I tried their French onion soup and Bleu Cheese Pecan salad and it was delicious! I'm rather picky about French onion soup and I can say this was very yummy. And then paring it with the salad was perfect. Plus they also give you the dark rye warm bread. I absolutely enjoyed my lunch. You should try it!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Where do you take a hungry son for a welcome home dinner? This was the perfect answer!
Filet and crunchy shrimp was just what made him happy with wings as an appetizer. I had a side salad with the salmon and asparagus and my husband got the filet with grilled shrimp (in uterine sauce). The shrimp is refillable! — and they refilled.
No room for dessert so I cannot comment. All of the food was served hot and together. The service was outstanding.
We even joined their Dine Rewards - 3 qualified visits within 6 months and get 50% off your next visit!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018

There are several Outback Steak Houses in Cincinnati, but the one nearest us and the one we go to almost exclusively is on Montgomery Road. It’s about a mile from the Kenwood Town Centre Mall, which is a great place to go to walk off your meal! We usually go on Wednesday, when they have their Wednesday Special. I’m not sure if the Wednesday Special is a permanent fixture, or temporary. Be on the safe side and ask. My husband usually orders a steak, medium, and he’s not been disappointed. I’m more of a pasta person, so that’s what I usually order. It comes with or without chicken, your choice. The interesting thing about Outback is that their menu is regional. In other words, they cater to the tastes of the area in which they’re located. What is on the menu in Cincinnati may be completely different to what’s on the menu in, say, Missouri for example. I can highly recommend their flavored iced teas. They are delicious. Also offered is a dinner-sized salad. Desert is available if you still have room. We usually don’t! But it is hard to beat a warm brownie covered in vanilla ice cream with hot fudge on top. (Tell the server to leave off the whipped cream and cherry, as this is where all the calories are!) This restaurant also serves alcoholic drinks and there is a bar. Remember, don’t drink and drive!
Outback Grade: B+

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant can be counted on to come through with great steaks and seafood, and a Pleasant atmosphere. This time was no different. Everyone in our party had something they enjoyed. It is a casual place where you can relax. terrific wedge salad. Good value.

Date of visit: November 2016