“Excellent !”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
tbender
“Excellent !”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

For a chain restaurant, everything was great. The food, service and selections. Prices are reasonable and coupons are always available .

• Visited January 2013

Cincinnati
“My steak was overcooked and service was bad!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We have been to plenty of Outback restaurants and have come away very much pleased with the outcome but this is one that I can't recommend. My Outback special came out overcooked and they forgot to put cheese on my daughter's burger.

The service was not up to the norm and I will not return!

• Visited August 2012
Toledo, Ohio
“Best Outback Ever!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I grew up in Cincy so whenever I'm in town, I head to the Outback on Colerain near my parents house. In recent years it hasn't been great, but they have a new owner Patrick (we got to meet him!) and I think its made all the difference. He was very attentive to our experience and our food. Who knew that the owner would take some much interest in one couple. The service just seemed so much nicer. I love the loaded cheese fries, the bloomin onion, and wish I could bottle that tangy tomato dressing myself. So this is definitely my spot when I'm visiting my parents.

• Visited June 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“gave it another try”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

we went back for another try. After last time

i didn't give it much hope. BOY was I WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
The service was fantastic , the food was better then just good, it was the best.....prime was cooked just right,salad was the best...I can only say it was eyeopening and we will be going again.....

• Visited April 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Yummy! Best Bloomin' Onion Ever!”
Reviewed November 12, 2010

Outback Steakhouse has a great family & friends atmosphere... & the bloomin' onion is amazing!