“nice lunch”

Good for: Families with children
Worcester, United Kingdom
“nice lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

Went here for kunch with a colleague, the choice of food was good and it arrived quickly and was perfectly acceptable. Never going to set the world on fire with excitement, but the salad bar was fine, as was the service. Salad bar had a reasonable choice, again not wildly exciting but fine for lunch. It is what it is - a middle of the road chain restaurant - but it does its job well.

• Visited July 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Forgetful, and just terrible.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I took my girlfriend here before our drive back to Columbus. The restaurant wasn't busy, so we were sat immediately. Our server was excellent, very accommodating. My girl ordered a $5 margarita, and I a water. 2 entrees and the salad bar for both. I was disappointed to see that the salad bar had dwindled down, now missing some of my favorites.
Our entrees came out. She had the chicken fresco with fresh green beans. I had the fried shrimp with fresh green beans.
Her chicken was good. Both orders of green beans were very overcooked. My shrimp were cooked well, but they had a burnt taste, as if the oil was dirty. They also forgot the dipping sauce. I ended up sending it back, and did not get a replacement.
Ruby Tuesday has always been one of my favorite restaurants, but they have gone down hill. I only wish the quality of food matched the awesome service.

Fayette City, Pennsylvania
“Poor service. Decent food. Nice salad bar.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Our waitress was terrible.
It wasn't busy and took forever.
Food was average.
Nice salad bar.
Won't return.
This is the 3rd time here and about the same story everytime.
Many nicer restaurants in the area.

Columbus, Ohio
“Ruby Tuesday, Cincinnati”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

I had lunch at this restaurant recently. This is a typical chain restaurant. I was hungry for a fish sandwich. It is a good thing I asked for one because they have them, but they aren't on the menu. The sandwich came with fries, which were a bit greasy. The sandwich was soaking wet and soppy. I couldn't pick it up without making a mess. The atmosphere was typical for a Ruby Tuesday. The service was outstanding and friendly. I would recommend typing some of the Mom & Pop restaurants before you try this Ruby Tuesday.

• Visited June 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Don't Do it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

We arrive at about 530 or 600 to a nearly empty resturant (surprising since it is across from the Kenwood town centre) Got seated in the bar area (which is beyond me when nicer tables were available) The server really did not want to be there oh he waited on us but it there was definately not a warm smiling face welcoming you to good meal. Oh yeah the good meal part was none existant as well. We had appetizers and main dish with the little before hand biscuits that provide as bread (which was the highlight of the food) Biscuits could have been fresh and hot but were not, the appetizer was slung on the plate of what we think was from frost bite since it took nearly 20 minutes to receive. The main dish was again sloppy on the plate and tasted like it came from a precooked bag and then heated up (We had Pasta and a Burger). Needless to say we left saying "We know now why the place was empty) I wish we could get our 50 bucks back. Here's hoping to save you from wishing the same.

• Visited January 2014