“A Hidden Gem!”

Django
Ranked #910 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Happened upon this spot after discovering that our favorite Clifton place was closed on Sundays. It's in a hard to spot location with a very nondescript façade. We thought we'd come in the kitchen door at first...but quickly discovered it is quite a snappy eclectic find!

We didn't realize that we hit the restaurant just 40 minutes before it's closing time on Sunday (2:30pm) after the "hangover brunch", but they couldn't have been more accommodating.

We enjoyed watermelon & cucumber mimosas. pale ale, a gin manhattan and a wonderful sangria. The quiche was great but most of us had to try the corn & black bean fritter benedict which was very unique and tasty!

We can't wait to return with more friends!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

A must stop place great food and atmosphere! Wait staff are excellent! Tacos al pastor and brunch is great!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I've been to Django about five times now and I love it more every visit. The staff is always incredibly friendly and accommodating, the food is delicious and the specials are amazing, and the atmosphere is exactly what I want after a long week of cooking. I recommend the carnitas tacos and the pickled six as my standby order - start with the guac. If you're up for something more adventurous, the molcajete bowl is superb but gigantic (feeds two easily). Extra points for letting my dog on the back patio for dinners - I'm always looking for dog-friendly restaurants and this is one of five I've found locally and the only one in Northside that I know of. Excellent tacos - the place that started the local "Taco District." Buen Trabajo!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

First visit was impressed. Haven't been able to get back. but I definitely liked the salsa and chips. and I am not much of a mexican food fan.