“Awesome”

Cuisines: Mexican
Middletown, Ohio, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

A must stop place great food and atmosphere! Wait staff are excellent! Tacos al pastor and brunch is great!

Visited January 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Never fails to impress”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I've been to Django about five times now and I love it more every visit. The staff is always incredibly friendly and accommodating, the food is delicious and the specials are amazing, and the atmosphere is exactly what I want after a long week of cooking. I recommend the carnitas tacos and the pickled six as my standby order - start with the guac. If you're up for something more adventurous, the molcajete bowl is superb but gigantic (feeds two easily). Extra points for letting my dog on the back patio for dinners - I'm always looking for dog-friendly restaurants and this is one of five I've found locally and the only one in Northside that I know of. Excellent tacos - the place that started the local "Taco District." Buen Trabajo!

• Visited July 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“good food”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

First visit was impressed. Haven't been able to get back. but I definitely liked the salsa and chips. and I am not much of a mexican food fan.

Visited August 2012

Been to Django? Share your experiences!