“Always heard about glad we tried it!”
Review of Skyline Chili

Skyline Chili
Ranked #110 of 1,975 Restaurants in Cincinnati
“Always heard about glad we tried it!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Had to try it and is was worth it!! It is always good to try something different and we really enjoyed it. Even had someone with us from Cincy and told us the right way to eat it. The Coney's were awesome too.teh service was very good as well!

Easley, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,052 helpful votes
“Our boys loved it....”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stopped at the location on Route 32 on our way out of town after attending a Sunday afternoon baseball game. We lived in the area 8 years ago and the boys were younger. We all enjoyed our food. I find the cheese coneys to okay. The chili can be an acquired taste for some. Our boys loved them.

1 Thank abcjjl
Quincy, Illinois, United States
“Local chain”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This is all over Cincinnati. But some have some strange hours so check it out online before you go. My husband and I shared a 4way which is spaghetti, chili, cheese, and beans or onions (we got beans). We also shared a salad and bean burrito. Everything was very good. They were also very fast and we were I a me out in 20 minutes.

Venice, Florida
“Chili Yum”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Skyline Chili great local eatery. Coneys are excellent. Chile served as a 3 way, 4 way and 5 way. Not overly spicy hot.

Visited April 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“A MUST”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Outstanding chili. The best I have ever had and believe me I try it at everyplace I go that serves it. By far Cincinnati's best. Very reasonable price and fantastic service. A three way rates a 10 for sure.

Visited May 2014