“Our new favorite place to eat!”

Pizzelii Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #272 of 2,005 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

We've eaten at Pizzelii many times since they've opened. The service and food have been excellent every time. Friendly staff and very affordable prices. It's very family friendly, but my husband and also enjoy eating here on date night! Try it...You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This was our family's first visit to Pizzelii's. Upon entering the restaurant, we were immediately greeted by the friendly staff. We were given a mini presentation of the ordering process and a quick run down of all the items available on the menu. First you place and pay for your order at the front counter. After you're given your order number, you walk past the open kitchen area where you can watch the cooks preparing the pizza as the dough is taking shape as it circles through the air. Next is the condiments station where you pick up your plates, utensils, napkins, grated cheese, red peppers, etc. and head to your choice of tables in the large seating area. PIzzelii's has the Coke Freestyle machines so you have hundred's of drink choices to choose from.

The pizza was delivered to our table quickly...about 5 minutes or so. The pizza was pretty good. The crust was very good, a little light on the toppings, but plenty of flavor. During our meal, the manager or owner (not sure) checked on us to see if everything was okay. He also explained how they make their pesto infused mozzarella cheese in house which sounded very good. Within a few minutes after he walked away, a server brought us a sample of the pesto mozzarella cheese to try. It was pretty good. So good in fact that we ordered a couple more pizzas to go for dinner later. I'm certain my family and I will be coming back for pizza sometime in the near future.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

After a bazillion times saying I was gonna try Pizzelii I finally did the other day. Friends kept telling me to go, raving about their pizza. i LOVED how the staff immediately gave me all their attention when I told 'em I was a newbie. I got a quick walk through of what they offer, and it was easy to make a selection. All their pizzas are about 9 inches, so share if you want, or make it a meal for one. I had a side salad as well, and it ROCKED! Spinach and mixed greens, a few sun dried tomatos, some fresh mozz, and a house dressing that was spot on! When my pizza arrived, it looked like it too was packed with fresh ingredients. It was...brick oven cooked perfectly, LOVED it! Had a Fat Tire Ale as well...PERFECT! I'll be back soon!!!

1  Thank Pistol513
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I loved the fresh ingredients and the overall uniqueness and taste of the pizzas. Tired of corporate pizza? Hit this one of a kind place!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have had Brick Oven Pizza from California to New York and this is one of the Best Brick Oven Pizza's that we have ever tasted. It is Delicious, Crunchy and tasty. Truly Original. It's a must try. All pizza's are around 8 to 9 inches and vary from $6 to around $8 or $9, you can build your own, but we loved the Pollo and the Carni. The pizza's only bake about 3 to 5 min, just like on Diners Drive-ins and Dives, and they are AMAZING.

1  Thank jac3510