“Not worth it”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #142 of 2,164 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed May 31, 2016

So this trip was planned out for over 3 months. Love Bobby Flay on tv, always wanted to try his food. I have cooked with his recipes before and loved it. My bestfriend and I travelled from Columbus, OH to try the famous burgers. We have travelled as far as 9.5 hours for a Philly Cheesesteak before, so this wasn't that long of a drive. We got to the casino and walked around since it was only 5 pm, neither one of us are gamblers(yes BBP was the only reason we were in cinci that day) We are already talking about trying the Bobby flay steakhouse in Atlantic city. we are so excited we only made it to 5:15 pm before ordering. She ordered a Carolina burger and I went simple with the classic. We are so excited and we sat down, the place was disgusting. The bar like tables were so sticky everything stuck to it. There were a bunch of employees just standing around joking. The drink station was such a turnoff, spills everywhere. and there were only a handful of customers. I even wet my own napkin and wiped off my table.
Then the food came, So fast I was happy. or should I be? No way the burgers were cooked that fast. Mine was cooked medium and hers was medium well. Were they precooked? because they were so dry and flavorless. I always thought you seasoned your burgers, No one pinch of salt. How it managed to be soggy, greasy and dry, all at the same time boggles my mind.
Needless to say I will not be back and I don't think we will waste our time on the steakhouse either. Kinda sad, The only thing edible was the 3 onion rings that was served to us.

1  Thank b3thr0ck
Andrew M, Public Relations Manager at Bobby's Burger Palace, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

Hi there. I'm very sorry to hear that your experience didn't live up to your standards and expectations (or ours, for that matter). Clearly, you didn't catch us at anywhere near our best. I know the drive is a little on the long side, and we didn't do a lot to inspire your confidence when you visited, but if you'd be willing to give us a chance to make this right, I know that we can show you a world-class experience. If you're at all interested in BBP at its finest (and on us), please email us at customerservice@bobbysburgerpalace.com. We'll do right by you. Thank you.

Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

Philly burger cooked to perfection and the cheese fries were excellent. Service was good. I would recommend the bacon cheese fries and a shake. Made the whole trip

Reviewed May 6, 2016

Came for lunch on a Tuesday, fairly empty. Server was knowledgeable and was able to help me with an off-menu drink request. The burger, when it came, was fantastic! Fries reminded me of the ones my grandmother would cook for me as a kid back in Scotland.

Servers were attentive and happy to give us additional drinks in to go cups.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Would have given an excellent rating, but on a Saturday night to be out of onion rings seemed silly to have happened. They also have a burger cooking temperature guide on the ordering desk, but don't ask you how you want your burger cooked. Fries were great, single order was enough for too. Cheese fries were so good, I'd come back just for those. Milkshakes were ok, but nothing special.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed February 23, 2016

Bobby Blue and sweet potato fries are out of this world. They were very busy on a Saturday night and our food was still delicious!!

Date of visit: February 2016