“Excellent food”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #135 of 2,086 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

Philly burger cooked to perfection and the cheese fries were excellent. Service was good. I would recommend the bacon cheese fries and a shake. Made the whole trip

Reviewed May 6, 2016

Came for lunch on a Tuesday, fairly empty. Server was knowledgeable and was able to help me with an off-menu drink request. The burger, when it came, was fantastic! Fries reminded me of the ones my grandmother would cook for me as a kid back in Scotland.

Servers were attentive and happy to give us additional drinks in to go cups.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Would have given an excellent rating, but on a Saturday night to be out of onion rings seemed silly to have happened. They also have a burger cooking temperature guide on the ordering desk, but don't ask you how you want your burger cooked. Fries were great, single order was enough for too. Cheese fries were so good, I'd come back just for those. Milkshakes were ok, but nothing special.

Reviewed February 23, 2016

Bobby Blue and sweet potato fries are out of this world. They were very busy on a Saturday night and our food was still delicious!!

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

Wow I love this place they have the best burgers and fries. We go here all the time and it is always great! We try a new burger every time and have never had one we did not like. The service is great. It's open seating and your order and pay upfront. Then they bring it out to You get your own drinks.