“Great Burgers”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #168 of 1,991 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Loved this restaurant!!!! Primarily burgers, but WOW what burgers. Lots of options as well as having turkey burgers and chicken breasts as option for non-beef eaters. Fries were awesome and several types of condiments for all tastes. If you are in the mood for a burger and this is one of your options you have to give it a try!!!!

There are newer reviews for Bobby's Burger Palace

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Inside the new Cincinnati Horseshoe casino, we opted for the BBP rather than the buffet for lunch. A nice variety of burgers and drinks, most burgers were in the $8 range, I had the Miami with ham and swiss on the burger-pretty good. We thought the burgers were rather small for the buns, but had a good flavor, service was quick. Fries were good and hot, chocolate malt was good, rather small for the price. Did enjoy ginger ale from the fountain and took a refill with me out into the casino.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Bobby's Burger Palace also service chicken and turkey burgers! Let me say this first so if you're not just looking for hamburgers you know there is a slight variety. But it is definitely all sandwiches and fries. But don't be discouraged because this restaurant is good! Or should I say delicious? Located inside the Hollywood Casino in Cincinnati and from Iron Chef Bobby Flay, I just knew that the prices would be ridiculous, but I was wrong. Everything is reasonably prices, with sandwiches all priced from $7.50 on average. You do pay extra for fries, onion rings, etc. but it is well worth it as the portions are generous and very tasty. I had the buffalo chicken burger and is was delicious! The chicken breast was tender and juicy, the cheese was not overpowering, nor was the buffalo sauce.The special burger comes with chips on it, but you can get the chips included on any selection you make. I saw this concept on "Great Food Court Wars" so was mildly surprised to see it here as the chefs on that show introduced it as a fairly new concept.
The servers were friendly and fast, explaining what each of the sauces on the table were. The cashiers were helpful in explaining the menu items and choices. The line to place your order moved fast and there was ample seating. It also did not take forever for the food to reach the table and it was still hot! definitely a nice addition for taking a break from the tables and slots at the casino, or even just stopping in for a bite to eat.

1  Thank Rhonda F
Reviewed September 8, 2013

When Bobby's Burger Palace opened at The Horseshoe Casino in Cincinnati, the quality of service and the food was great. We went back again about a month later and the level of service didn't match our first visit but the food was still pretty good. What has happened since then? They weren't very busy when we went last time, but there were dirty dishes everywhere. An employee stood and watched us clear a place to sit with no offer to help. Employees weren't friendly and the food quality had gone downhill. We won't go back.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! I had eaten at a location in New Jersey and fell in love with the burgers and shakes.

I was excited to have one close by inside the casino, told my husband it was a must to eat dinner there. He enjoyed it as much as I did.

A return visit will be in our future!