“Send the left overs to starving people”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #168 of 2,006 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Admittedly, I was not focused when ordering for my young child and myself. I went through the 'line' and just .. ordered. In hindsight, I would have cut it ALL in 1/2! I let her get a shake. Far too big and rich. We each got a sandwich and a side. She got a grilled chicken and sweet potato fries and I got the Dallas Burger and onion rings. TOOO MUCH! Share a burger and fries here. The burger was good but I left a 1/4 of it. The fries/onion rings were greasy. The chicken was grilled but nothing special. (Granted, she's a kid and ordered it plain.) The atmosphere was clean. I didn't like the stationary stools. They were uncomfortable. I didn't like the cafeteria style ordering and then sitting down and having a 'waitress' to tip anyway. I probably wouldn't go back.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We ate here because of the name. I think it is very overrated. The burger was ok but more money than it is worth

Reviewed August 26, 2013

What else would you expect from a Bobby Flay establishment. The burger was cooked right. The portions were large, the fries are big enough for two.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Very nice, attractive restaurant! The burger I had was done to perfection and I loved the potato chips on it! The prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

wow it was delicious!!! The dallas burger was awesome and wish I had another if I only had more room!