“Dried out baby back ribs”
Review of SmoQ

SmoQ
Ranked #102 of 2,086 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The fried green tomatoes were good tho. The other stuff was dried out and over cooked, so we won't return. A bit pricey too - $48 for 2 ppl - just the dinners, no drinks or desert.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time we've had a great meal and service at this restaurant. Our server was very friendly and made sure we had everything. My husband had the rib combo, the ribs were juicy and tender. I had the chicken and waffles, the waffle was a sweet potato waffle served with cinnamon butter & a side of syrup with a fried boneless breast definitely an entree for a person with a sweet tooth. You get corn muffins with your entree and they aren't like typical ones, they're very soft and more like a cake texture. In the 2 times we've been there everything has been tasty and well served.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

It is always better than the last time. Very short wait time . The cat fish was unbelievable and I don't care for fresh water fish. On Friday they have all you can eat for $19.99 . My wife had a premium pork chop that was on the bone. Great taste treat. You can order 1 or 2 chops. The selection of sides are large . This is becoming one of our best spots!

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I will start with the sides I love cheese grits and these are on point. Thick and creamy just like in the south. Sweet potato/pecan brûlée is very good as well. The mashed potatoes are awesome as well. The only thing missing is a good potato salad. I highly recommend the meat platter if you are sharing because you get some of each meat. Tender juicy and great smoke flavor on the meat. The sticky cornbread is outstanding with just the right amount of sweetness. The sauces are great, I recommend the Hot BBQ sauce, which the wait staff has to bring you from the back. Fried green tomatoes are also made well with a tasty dipping sauce. Awesome dessert choices as well.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

The food is FANTASTIC! The portions are HUGE! And the prices are REASONABLE! Service is good. Definitely a place to return to eat! We got there around 5:00 on a Saturday & got right in....no waiting.