Review Highlights
Checked it out

Stopped in to check it out on our way through town. Very convenient to both the Reds and Bengals... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2018
Karin S
Bemidji, Minnesota
Great time

This casino is very clean. The machines that I used all worked well. The staff is friendly and... read more

Reviewed today

from $69.00
from $18.00
from $62.00
5,843 results
All reviews slot machines non smoking table games poker room horseshoe buffet dealers comps margaritaville fun smoke odds gamble employees reward excitement concert
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Visiting Cincinati for the first time in 15 years after having grown up there in the '70s and '80s. This is a nice new casino with pretty much everything you would like to see including craps, poker and baccarat.

Management response:Responded July 13, 2017

Stephen, we are so glad you enjoyed your visit to our casino! We love Cincinnati and being a part of the city skyline. The Queen City is a fitting name for such a beautiful city!

Reviewed July 6, 2017

This is the best local casino in the Greater Cincinnati Area. The games are always up to date. There are a large variety of games to choose from. There are quality on site restaurants. Everything is always clean. Staff is always friendly and helpful. The perks for the players club are good too.

Only negative is the location, it's in the ghetto. Too bad it wasn't built on the riverfront.

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Attennded a 2 day conference here. Staff helpful. Sign up for players card & get free valet parking which is under cover. Well situated for handicapped visitors including those in wheel chairs. Plan to bring Pop here for the buffet sometime - he is in a motorized scooter.

Management response:Responded July 7, 2017

Hi Carolyn, we're happy to hear that you had a good experience while visiting our property. Please let us know what we could do to get a 5 star review. Thank you!

Reviewed July 4, 2017

We went here after a baseball game. When you arrive the security officers are friendly. We ate at Bobby's Burger Place (Bobby Flay). The bartender came over to the line as she had 2 places open at the bar and we could order our food there. The bartender had a great personality and took care of all her customers very well. We enjoyed the slots and had an enjoyable time.

Management response:Responded July 5, 2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking time to rate us and will pass on the information to our leadership team!

Reviewed July 1, 2017

After visiting this property's sister casino several times, Greektown in Detroit, I was excited to see what was offered as Greektown is soon to convert to JACK. Overall, I was disappointed. The casino was rather empty when visiting, lacking excitement, and I didn't observe any jackpot wins. Although I didn't encounter many staff, those that I came in contact with were not very hospitable. There are no self service drink machines as common in most casinos, which was an annoyance. The building is nice, clean, and non-smoking, which I appreciated. I felt the selection of machines was bland, many with higher bets than typical. On the day I visited, there was a very strong smell of smoked BBQ meat in a large portion of the casino which was stomach churning. The unpleasant smell was noticed by other members of my group and we were glad to leave because of it. I didn't sign up for Club JACK because there was no attractive sign up offer, and in the end it didn't matter anyway because I don't plan to return. (And will probably avoid Greektown in Detroit as well). With other casino choices, odds are you will enjoy trying your luck elsewhere.

2  Thank bam377
Management response:Responded July 7, 2017

Could you provide us with a phone number where we may reach you? We would like to speak to you regarding your experience. Thank you.