“LOTS OF FUN” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of JACK Cincinnati Casino

JACK Cincinnati Casino
Ranked #13 of 174 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: Our 100,000 square foot gaming floor features nearly 2,000 slots, 88 table games, a 31 table poker room and in-house linked and standalone progressive jackpots all on one level!
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LOTS OF FUN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is one of there newest properties and one of the best. The casino is on one level and easy to access. lighting is bright and clear The staff could not be friendlier. I action is on par with most of the properties. My only suggestion would be to put billboards upon on the highways directing you on how to get there. I came in from Chicago and had a very hard times finding it. I would also tone down the music a bit. I could barely hear the slot machine I was playing.

1 Thank chicago60629

• Arabic first
Seymour, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very Cold & No $10.00 Crap Tables”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Went to Horseshoe Cincinnati was too COLD and there were no $10.00 Crap Tables on Friday They hat 2 $15.00 tables open that were packed and a $100.00 table with NO ONE at the table except for the three table workers. Not good when people drive for miles to play craps and they are so greedy they don't open tables. No everyone can PLAY at the expensive tables.

4 Thank NEKINMAN
Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Casino is a Must Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Horseshoe Cincinnati is doing an outstanding job!

I've just returned from a three day visit and it was great! I've now visited the casino twice and it's getting better and better.

The dealers did a great job. I must give a big thanks to pit boss Thomas Oberfoell for doing an outstanding job representing the Horseshoe.

I found that all of the staff members from the shuttle drivers, to the cashiers cage, and the restaurant employees did a great job.

The craps dealers made playing enjoyable.

I'm not from Ohio, but we can't thank the people enough that passed the laws to not allow smoking inside. Thank you for being non-smoking! The casino doesn't reek of smoke and the fact that it's clean, fresh, and you can breath make visiting Horseshoe Cincinnati worth the drive. I don't think smokers have any idea how horrible their "habit" is to other people.

If you are thinking about visiting a casino, take the drive to Horseshoe! If you play slot machines, don't complain about how much you win/lose. Slot machines are for entertainment with the chance of winning money. They are not ATM's!

1 Thank EastTNtravels
Rural Retreat, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Poker Room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

This was my first trip to the Horseshoe in Cincy. I've been to over 30 different casino's in America from Vegas to Atlantic City and this casino has to be one of the coldest I've ever been in.

We saved some money and caught the Alice Cooper concert from across the street for free. The sound was awesome and you could watch the entire concert from the large video screens.

The Poker Room is a "homerun" ! One of the better poker rooms that I've played in. They will let you talk at the tables on your phone. First I've played in that will let you do that. WSOP will be there in Sept. for a tournament and they keep plenty of dealers and tables going smoothly.

The Casino is kinda small but with nice restaurants, awesome poker room and concerts, the casino will be going strong for many years to come.

1 Thank joseph333
Cincinnati
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Alice Cooper Show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Wife and I went to Horseshoe Cincinnati, my second time, her first, for Alice Cooper concert. After some gambling, my wife went for dinner at the buffet while I returned to gambling to win back what she lost. ;) She met me at the Binions bar where I had a couple expensive drinks to celebrate my breaking even. Concert venue is really nice, right next to the casino. We had great seats and I loved the show.