“good food cute gifts”

Cuisines: American
Frisco, Texas
“good food cute gifts”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

great service and I love the little gift shop. I got a few thing for my grandchildren there. The food is always consistently good.

Visited December 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service and Great food”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have been to Cracker Barrel two different times and they took great care of me. The first time was Thanksgiving evening when I called in a order for dessert, I when I got there found out they were out but they found this item was the special of the day. So I tasted for the first time a slice of "Cola Cake"....outstanding. Second time was just recently I met a friend for breakfast, I had their biscuits and apple butter, the biscuits with the apple butter melted in my mouth. The lady that serviced us with excellence. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting great food, and excellent hospitality. Thank you so much Cracker Barrel!!!!

• Visited November 2012
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Great food, great service and great atmosphere. Good prices. Wonderful old country store with unique items, particularly those related to Hallowe'en and Christmas.

Visited August 2012
Wadesville, Indiana, United States
“Same as all Cracker Barrels, Good”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The sign we saw was a bit deceiving, we almost went to Olive Garden instead. Cracker Barrel was behind Olive Garden, however the sign was on the road by Olive Garden. Waitress was nice in taking order however slow in refilling drinks.

Visited June 2012
Jackson
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Everything was delicious - ate their two days for breakfast because my hotel breakfast was not worth it even though it was free!

Visited June 2012