“Not as good as they used to be!”
Review of Walt's Barbeque - CLOSED

Walt's Barbeque
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The ribs are still excellent,everything else though has went down hill. A place that at one time served some of the best bbq in the Greater Cincy area is just now average or below at best.I think they are experiencing some upper management issues with the place and thats causing there quality of food in general to suffer. I will not be back until they are back on the right track again.

1  Thank Herb1961

Reviewed January 31, 2014

This was an awful experience. Showed up at 6:30 for dinner, was seated at 7:15, offered drinks at 7:45 and did not have food at 9pm. Ended up leaving without food at 9p. Waitress did an awful job of letting us know what was going on. Waitress brought out cold appetizers, and then when asked about where the food was, told us that they had run out of food. Waitress and manager said that they usually are not busy and were not prepared to serve this Friday. Poor poor restaurant management. No food, no service, horrible customer service.

1  Thank Stefanie A
Reviewed December 29, 2013

the worst experience ever . will never be back . waitress was incompetent, got to witness guy throwing up on table doing challenge ,several witnesses seen it and manager said he didn't, throw up and she charged me for the full amount when she ruined my meal . plus you raised the prices .

1  Thank cjecje55
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I ate at Walt's for the first time over the July 4th weekend and I liked it. I had the pulled pork sandwich which was tasty and the three choices of BBQ sauce were quite good. It came with a bag of chips, a very small cup of coleslaw, a pickle and a drink for $5. I believe that is the lunch time special. I'm not going to tell you its the best BBQ out there, but overall I was satisfied with the meal and the price was right! I would certainly stop in again!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We eat there and had poor slow service, inferior quality and management did not seem to be concerned. The manager called my wife after i left a review, and not my cell number which I left and told her he would send a gift card which we did not receive. We returned with friends last night thinking we would try one more time and the experience was the same. I thought about introducing myself and explaining the service we had both times but Don seemed more concerned with directing help.

1  Thank Dan H