“Solid BBQ”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
“Solid BBQ”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I ate at Walt's for the first time over the July 4th weekend and I liked it. I had the pulled pork sandwich which was tasty and the three choices of BBQ sauce were quite good. It came with a bag of chips, a very small cup of coleslaw, a pickle and a drink for $5. I believe that is the lunch time special. I'm not going to tell you its the best BBQ out there, but overall I was satisfied with the meal and the price was right! I would certainly stop in again!

• Visited July 2013

Northern Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the Old Walts”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We eat there and had poor slow service, inferior quality and management did not seem to be concerned. The manager called my wife after i left a review, and not my cell number which I left and told her he would send a gift card which we did not receive. We returned with friends last night thinking we would try one more time and the experience was the same. I thought about introducing myself and explaining the service we had both times but Don seemed more concerned with directing help.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Dan H
“service sucks”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

the service was trouble .my husband got his meal and 20 mins later i ask what happen to my meal and our server gave me a smart answer ,will nerver go back

Visited September 2012
“Very Good Ribs”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We were told that the best ribs in town were at Walt's by several friends. We found them to be generally very good but occasionally they were kinda tough.

Visited August 2012
Fairfield, Ohio
“Pretty good”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

One of the better bbq places in Cincinnati, great sweet potato pie, meats are always tender, fried okra very tasty.

Visited January 2013