“Always a quiet resturant with great food.”
Review of Ban Thai

Ban Thai
Ranked #410 of 1,992 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had the crab fried rice this time and it was great. Lunch is always a way to slow down and take a deep breath at Ban Thai. That break between the frantic hours or morning and afternoon at the office. Go enjoy your self. Relax for those few minutes. Dinner is also worth stopping for.

There are newer reviews for Ban Thai

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Been going to this Thai restraurant since the 90's and have never been disappointed. The Pad Thai is the best. Love the fried banana dessert

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have always found this resturant to appear clean, prices reasonable, the service very good and the food way too delicious, so much so that I overeat each time! Love the fact you can order the degree of heat in most selections since I tend to prefer a mild to medium heat and can't do the super hot stuff. I also like my vegtables to remain crunchy, a feat that this resturant does superbly! I do'nt do sushi but those I hear from say their sushi is very good too. Overall it gets an A+ from me!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

For being in a typical strip mall, this is an excellent restaurant.
Pros:good original tasting Thai, good service, reasonable prices.
Cons: smaller portions and kinda dark
I would recommend it to a friend and will be a regular customer ongoing.
Give it a try.

1  Thank Pinkfloyd7
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Thai is my favorite food. I spent eleven months in Thailand and most of what we get in the US is Royal Thai. The green curry is a staple of mine and that is what I had here. I was very pleased.

1  Thank James A