“Wonderful Thai food”

Add it.
Amarin Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Last friday I took my wife and granddaughter to eat at Amarin Restaurant. It was my third time to eat there, but their first. They felt as I have everytime that I have eaten there.....they really enjoyed the food. My granddaughter even said, "I can't wait to come back and next time I will bring Ryan (her husband).
The place is super clean, the servers are quite friendly, and the food is great. In addition they serve some great suschi.
I like it so much so, that even if no one else can go with me, I'll go by myself.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very good food and service and not expensive at all. For lunch they have an option of Lunch Box- in which you can have a combination of sushi and Thai food, soup, salad, gioza and oranges. For dinner you need to pick from the menu, but the waitress was very kind and flexible with making adjustments to the dishes.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

A nice friendly place in suburban Cincinnati but their entrees are served too hot. I had a scallops dish and requested mild seasoning and it left me with tears and a runny nose for 30 minutes. The sweet and sour soup was similar. Taste was great but the spices can spoil the dinner. Be very, very careful.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Want great Thai food with great service, you must eat at Amarin. The restaurant is located in a quaint part of town where life bustles with dog walkers, joggers and nature lovers.