“Great lunch special!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed August 19, 2014

All you can eat salad and soup for only $6.99 (before 4pm). Offer is available for dinner, but price goes up. We hadn't been too Olive Garden for awhile and had such a pleasant dining experience that we plan to visit more frequently. All of the 4 soups offered are great! The waitress, though she was extremely bus,y was by our table several times saying she wants our dining experience to be a pleasant one. She even came back one more time before we left just to thank us for our tip. I don't think I've ever had a waitress do that before.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch at 11:15 am, which should not have been a problem since they open at 11:00 am. Hostess tried to sit us in the bar area with our small child. When I requested a more appropriate seating area I was given rolling eyes and a huff! Once seated we sat for 10 minutes without any acknowledgement from a server. Once the server finally showed up and took our order the first thing out of her mouth was "I'm new". I guess she was preempting us for horrible service. Drinks, salad, appetizer and breadsticks all came out at the same time. Kid's shrimp was over cooked and rubbery. Breadsticks were hard as a rock. Got my lemonade glass refilled with water instead of lemonade. Ordered spaghetti with meatballS.....emphasis on the plural. Entree showed up with a fist sized portion of spaghetti and ONE meatball. Got the check thrown on the table while still eating without any inquiry about needing anything else or maybe dessert. This used to be a decent restaurant but if this is the current direction then it will be our last meal there!

2  Thank J B
Reviewed June 23, 2014

ALWAYS get wonderful food and service here. this is the best service in cincinnati. everything is soooooo good. the wait at this location is usually quite long tho, so get there early. the place is always clean, the servers are all good, and the food is great. my fave is the chicken alfredo pizza. they always do a good job on it. the shrimp sandwich for lunch was really good too. of course salad and bread are always good .

Reviewed March 25, 2014

They are offering a great pasta special right now! This location is always busy. We arrived just before a big rush. Wait staff was very helpful. Described items and kept our drinks full. We tried some pasta types that we never had before, and got to choose our own sauce. Best was the salted caramel tiramisu that came at the end of the meal!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

It was very peaceful, and My family and i loved going here it was amazing. The food tastes great. I loved this resturante but old star is my favorite.