“Good Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Good food, great place to take a large party. Service is usually good, better to go during the week, especially in the Northern Kentucky area, although Sunday nights are pretty good.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

One of our favorite Italian restaurants. The food is always prepared properly and the service is exceptional. Highly recommend

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Was between appointments in Cincinnati, wanted something to eat, so I thought that I would try the Olive Garden off Colerain Ave.
Because I didn't want all the calories with a pasta dish, I tried the Venetian Chicken with apricot sauce. The calorie count was less than 575, and before my meal, I was served the house salad and bread sticks. Both very good, and if you aren't concerned about how many calories that you eat, the restaurant will bring additional salad, and bread sticks.
My entree took a little longer than people sitting around me, because they were all having some type of pasta dish. The wait was worth it. There were 2 small chicken breasts with dried apricots, and a citrus sauce served with asparagus and broccoli, All very good,
The server was very pleasant and she checked on me numerous times. Not gourmet, but a very good meal at a less than expensive price.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

On a busy Saturday night we were there for a birthday celebration. The place was packed, but the staff did their utmost to get our party seated and served, even checking back several times to see if we needed refills or anything else.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

The food is delicious, wide selection, very hard to choose. Salads and breadsticks make the meal. Price is reasonable and service is excellent