“Worst Olive Garden experience ever”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #267 of 1,969 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Memphis, Tennessee
“Worst Olive Garden experience ever”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Stopped here for dinner while traveling with my kids. Nicest worst waiter ever. I ordered a glass of wine and when he came back with our waters I asked if it was too late to change it to a quartino. He said no problem but the brought me a regular sized glass AND then brought me an additional quartino. He finally brought out second helping of salad AFTER we were completely done with our meal. Lastly we had to ask for the signature mints which he said he did not bring because there were not any at the credit card area he used. Also the place in general is very outdated.

Hamilton, Ohio
“Are you kidding”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

If I can make a better dinner blind folded, your not going to listen to me anyway

Cincinnati Ohio
“Good athmosphere”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Good food, good athmospher, good service. We like the large salad the provide in a big bowl and my family especially likes the bread sticks!

USA, Ohio, Cincinnati
“Really”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Do I need to review? Olive Garden has good food at fair prices. It's not great, but for the money it's a fair deal.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Get the salad”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Cut calories, skip the breadsticks (taste like rolled up newsprint mixed with a sponge) and stick to the salad. Ask for cut lemon, skip the dressing.