“Beautiful venue for business!”

deSha's American Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
deSha's American Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #147 of 2,019 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Located in the northern Cincinnati suburb of Montgomery, deSha's is known for savory American entrees and warm hospitality. We have an extensive offering of beer, wine, scotch, craft cocktails and specialize in top-barrel bourbons that can be enjoyed in our dining room or in the bar. It’s a great place to dine, drink and gather.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Spectacular setting for 40+ clients. The room was quiet, spacious, and the staff was wonderfully accommodating as our crowd grew. Good food and reasonably priced for business--classy place!

Rachel K, Guest Relations Manager at deSha's American Tavern, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thanks for the review! Glad we were able to accommodate your 40+ clients.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Desha's had the best Goetta Cheese Fries and also there cheese burger was just as good, plus the beer want bad either.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I had not been to Desha's for many years but decided to go back while visiting the area a couple of months ago. It was very busy which I had noticed in years gone by practically nobody was there...good sign, so we thought. The waitress was nice enough and took drink orders promptly. We ordered an appetizer of stuffed mushrooms which used to be some of the best you would find anywhere...they were not very good at all and my husband could only manage to eat one. We noticed while sitting there talking that the table had such a film on it that you couldn't even scoot a finger across it. He pointed this out to the waitress who just kind of had an oh well attitude. It felt like a sticky/greasy film. My husband ordered a New York Strip and I had a fillet. We discussed the fact that aside from the fact that his steak was full of fat and gristle that it was some of the worst tasting meat that we had had anywhere. I am not a very picky person but in an establishment like this I don't think it is too much to expect cleanliness and decent food. This was one of my favorite restaurants about 15 years ago but we will not be back.

1  Thank trish58
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stop here frequently, as we know we will get a good meal with good service while we are on the road. This time was no exception. Fabulous food and service and easy to get to from the highway. I always find something good on the menu and don't forget the fabulous cornbread!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I hadn't eaten here in several years and was pleasantly surprised. I had the special of the day - a gorgeous piece of lightly blackened tilapia atop greens with salsa a tortilla pieces - a delicious combination of flavors. My three companions also were very happy with their meals, which each of us cleaning our plates. Very attentive service as well.