“Delicious Chinese Food!!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food here is really good. The portions are huge and you always have leftovers. The service was quick and she made good suggestions on what to get.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a solid take out chinese place. Nothing overly special about it, but always good. It is convenient and quick.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had the pleasure of dining there recently with 2 other relatives. We ordered an appetizer of pot stickers which were excellent. The two others shared orders of mongolian beef and beef fried rice. I ordered one of the house specialties Kung Pao Delight in The Nest. It consisted of chicken,shrimp,beef sauteed with mushrooms,peppers, celery and peanuts in a brown sauce served in a rice nest(or bowl). I expected the sauce to be hot but it was just tangy but good. I spooned it out of the rice nest and put it over the fried rice which I substituted for the steamed rice it came with. I could not wait to break a piece of the rice nest off an eat it but much to my disappointment they hard rice bowl was STALE and thus I did not eat it. With that exception I enjoyed the meal and the rest of my party enjoyed theirs. The service was excellent and the waiter was friendly.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Having eaten here many time, due to convenience, returned last week. Ate an early dinner. They make satisfactory sushi, but their specialty whole fish dinners are always top notch. Carry out is also great with large servings. Wait staff was very attentive ( we ate an early dinner, at times when busy they can be under staffed with slowe service). Very good value.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

This place has an outstanding lunch buffet. It isn't very big with a ton of options, but the options they offer are very good and extremely fresh and very clean and well tended to.