“Pleasant lunch”

Margaritaville Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Escape to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville at the Horseshoe Casino in downtown Cincinnati for the ultimate tropical experience. Located beside the casino’s main entrance, the restaurant’s natural materials, exposed wood and warm tropical colors create a welcoming, laid back atmosphere with unique dining spaces, a concert stage and multiple bars. A large exterior deck overlooks the Horseshoe’s performance lawn where guests may enjoy alfresco dining, a drink topped off with a gentle breeze or possibly a live performance on the lawn. After dinner the laid-back tropical atmosphere transitions to a light night scene with dancing and live music every night of the week.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Had lunch at the Margaritaville in the Horseshoe Casino. We were seated right away and our server, Allie, was quick to inquire if we had been to Margaritaville before. We advised her we had been to Landsharks in Atlantic City and she commented on the similarity. She was professional and at the same time personable. Took our order and advised of some menu favorites. My pulled pork was delicious, as expected, but the wife was not prepared for the spiciness of her quesadillas. Allie offered to provide something else but wife declined as she was does really like quesadillas. Food was good quality and served quickly and nice sized portions.

1  Thank Frank C
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Frank C - Thank you for having lunch with us! We are happy you were pleased with our friendly, attentive service and food. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I am from Harrison, Ohio by Cincinnati and flew 2,000 miles to Phoenix, Arizona and went to Margaritaville. I was 19 years old and wanted to go to the gift shop because I collect t-shirts. I was told I was not allowed in because they had a strict policy that you had to be 21 and up after 9 PM, even though I was a few minutes after 9PM and there were little kids inside already! I had to argue with the employees and had the rest of the line behind me yelling at the employees to let me in after hearing what was going on. Finally the manager came out and told me I was allowed in the gift shop to buy a t-shirt and was even allowed to eat in the restaurant but couldn't drink (DUH!). Recently in Cincinnati, the Horseshoe opened and Margaritaville was one of the featured restaurants. Today is my 24th birthday and I wanted to go for my birthday dinner because I loved the food in Arizona. They made my birthday dinner just absolutely wonderful. The workers made me a crown out of balloons when they found out it was my birthday and sang to me and the food was great. Afterwards I was in the gift shop buying a t-shirt and I told the employee, Twee, about my experience in Arizona and how I was happy that I didn't have to have such a difficult time buying a t-shirt this time. Twee told me to pick any shot glass I wanted and told me she was going to buy it for me for my birthday. I just felt that was the sweetest gesture! They made my birthday wonderful. Thank you to all of the employees and to Twee who made my birthday a memorable one. It's not only great to eat at a restaurant with good food, good music, and an awesome atmosphere, but to have sweet employees just makes it a million times better. To the Margaritaville in Arizona, you better step up your game because Cincinnati is the place to beat!

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Meghann S - Thank you for spending your birthday with us! We are so happy you enjoyed such a fun and memorable experience on your special day. We are so proud of our staff for taking such good care of you. This is the customer service you should always expect from us, regardless of the location, and we hope to see you back in Margaritaville soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Have been to Margaritaville in many places and love having one at home! Twee in the retail store is awesome she makes my wife feel like old friends!

CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Rob H - We are so happy to be in Cincinnati too! It's great to know our staff makes you feel so at home. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My friend and I went in for a drink before heading into the casino for some play time. We hung out for a bit listening to the house band. Had a good time and took some pictures too. The place looks awesome.

Matthew U - Thank you for stopping in for a drink! Great to hear you enjoyed our fun atmosphere and live music. We hope you enjoyed your night at the casino!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family, and I decided to try out Margaritaville for the first time. We had about 45 minute wait, visited the gift shop. At which time the sales lady Thuy proceeded to help us with our needs. Thuy went above and beyond by going and getting baloons made in the shape of swords for our two sons. We continued to have a great experience in the restaurant. The nacho's were incredible, as well as the seafood macaroni. Will definitely be returning in the near future.

kalvin s - Thank you for bringing your family to our restaurant and gift shop! We are so happy your wonderful experience began in our store and carried on throughout the entire evening. We hope to see you all back for more great times and balloons soon!