“Great atmosphere”

Margaritaville Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Escape to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville at the Horseshoe Casino in downtown Cincinnati for the ultimate tropical experience. Located beside the casino’s main entrance, the restaurant’s natural materials, exposed wood and warm tropical colors create a welcoming, laid back atmosphere with unique dining spaces, a concert stage and multiple bars. A large exterior deck overlooks the Horseshoe’s performance lawn where guests may enjoy alfresco dining, a drink topped off with a gentle breeze or possibly a live performance on the lawn. After dinner the laid-back tropical atmosphere transitions to a light night scene with dancing and live music every night of the week.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I had lunch there on a Sunday. I had a burger and my wife had buffalo chicken. They were both very good. It has great atmosphere great service and good food. What more could you ask for.

1  Thank David G
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

David G - Thank you for having lunch with us! We are very happy you and your wife enjoyed great food, service and atmosphere during your visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I visited Margaritaville Saturday night and it was awesome. I was greeted by a young lady wearing a coral shirt, low haircut, and a smile that could light up the room. Her nametag said Cat, I'm assuming she was the host because she lead us to our table. She taled to us all the way to our table I was impressed she knew so much about Jimmy Buffet and expressed how she loved her job. Which by the way is very rare for someone her age to say. As we sat down she talked about the FinsUp club and told us (me and my husband) Sarah Jane would be our server. From there the food and service was great. I enjyed the live music and atmosphere. I will be back!!!!

1  Thank LizBeans1800

LizBeans1800 - From the moment you walked in the door, we are thrilled you had such an amazing experience with us! Thank you for coming by!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I've visited several Margaritavilles in the past and LOVE the uptown margarita. I've been in Cincy for a few weeks and decided to check out the Horseshoe Casino and ended up eating at Margaritaville. I've always thought the other locations were pretty solid restaurants, but this one definitely impressed me more than the others. I stopped in yesterday and it was a lot busier then I thought it would be. Definitely a big crowd for memorial day weekend. We ended up sitting in the bar area because there was not a wait for that area of the restaurant. Waiting quite a while for the food, but hey, it was busy. I just got a burger, nothing to crazy, but it was delicious! Then moved on to a dessert, recommended by our server Pat. He was not lying about the key lime pie when he said it was awesome! Probably the best key lime pie I have had in a while. The service was awesome and Pat was fantastic and fun to talk to. He has a great attitude and is not afraid to engage in conversation. The bar area was bumping to say the least and everyone seemed to be very on their game. It was pretty impressive actually. One of the things I liked was that there was a sense of teamwork going on, at least as far as I could see, and it definitely added to the experience and the atmosphere. I've worked in restaurants before and teamwork makes all the difference. Overall, I was very happy with my experience. The food did take a little while to come out, but you'll have that once in a while. The casino was awesome as well. Definitely going to go back to both and would recommend Margaritaville any day!

2  Thank Pete R
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Pete R - Thank you for giving us a try over the weekend! We are happy our food, fun atmosphere and teamwork by our staff left you pleasantly surprised. We all look forward to seeing you back for more great times soon!

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't impressed from the start the the live band was extremely loud and they seemed drunk or getting close. The waiter seemed kinda all over and not in the over work kind of way. We started with water and then ordered drinks. The drinks came out quickly but it was watered down or just lacked alcohol. We ordered our food and it took a long while for it to come out, we ordered a salad and boneless wings. It took every bit of 45 minutes. The restaurant was very dimly light like to the point of putting the menu directly in my face. I get that the restaurant is supposed to be a party atmosphere but it wasn't very fun. It came off as trying to hard. I hope with time they get better they've only been open a couple of months.

kdelicia - Thank you for visiting and sharing your honest feedback. As you mentioned we have only been open a few months, so we greatly appreciate the comments from our guests. We apologize for not fully exceeding all of your expectations and will address all of your concerns with the team. We do hope you give us another try in the future.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My title pretty much explains it. It was hard to even move around while there. It was a Saturday night so that would likely explain it.

1  Thank Laxw09
CourtneyGuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritaville Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Laxw09 - Thank you for coming by! We're happy you enjoyed our food and drinks. All of your feedback will be shared with the team.