“Catch the summer menu before it's gone”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,969 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Catch the summer menu before it's gone”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We have been to Seasons 52 many times since it opened a couple of years ago and have always enjoyed it. Most recently, we stopped in and had a chance to sample their summer menu. They had a corn soup that sounded wonderful; the summer flatbread featured figs which my friend raved about; and the BBQ chicken salad was very tasty. There was also a skillet corn side dish that was to die for -- bits of bacon and sweet onion alongside corn, cut right off the cob. Delicious! Paige and Jay were our servers and they were awesome!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Suzanne B

Columbus, Ohio
“Wonderful restaurant”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We've been to this chain in Tampa, Boca, and now Cincinnati. Food and service at all three has been very good and well prepared. Four of us had pork, chicken, trout, and sushi/salad as entrees and we each were happy with our choices. Service and atmosphere were both excellent. Noise level was moderate, particularly for a large restaurant.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank kiddoc1940
Florence, Kentucky
“Over rated...”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

but if curiosity is killing you and you have a few green backs to blow it is not awful. The drawback is the same as the draw. Everything is ala carte. All dishes are a supposedly a certain calorie count. Very upscale atmosphere. Don't get me wrong...the food is delicious. The staff are excellent. But you need to order so much to actually have a meal, it's easy to get priced out.

We were there for dinner. So, maybe lunch is a bit better on the wallet.

Would be great for a romantic outing...business or some such very special event to celebrate.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank WillasOma
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The restaurant overall has a nice vibe to it. The servers are great and the atmosphere is nice. I have had better food at cheaper Cincy restaurants. Our food was bland and overcooked. If your paying top dollar for lamb and you ask for medium rare and it comes to the table well done something is wrong in the kitchen. My wife's salmon was bland with no taste. Cincinnati has way better and more affordable restaurants to try if your into good food. If you like expensive chain restaurants this place is for you.

• Visited July 2014
Cold Spring, Kentucky
“Very good, healthy food”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I came here and had dinner in one of the private rooms for a meeting that was being held. Our service was great, we had two different people waiting on us and we got our drinks very quickly. The flat bread that was brought out as an appetizer was very good. I ordered the filet as well as the goat cheese ravioli and chipotle chicken skewers. The goat cheese ravioli and skewers were very good, especially the ravioli. The filet was grilled to perfection and the mashed potatoes underneath were amazing as well. I had 3 glasses of the Selbach which was very good and I did get the raspberry chocolate chip cannoli dessert which I loved.

All in all, I think it's a great addition to the area. I love that everything on the menu is health conscience. I had quite a lot to eat but never felt like I was being "bad" about what I was eating. I will say it's a little pricey but sometimes you have to pay more for good food.

• Visited July 2014