“Fantastic First Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 1,954 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fantastic First Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I typically stay away from chains, but was pulled to this restaurant on the promise of seasonal menus, healthfully prepared. When I received an offer from Amex for a $10 statement credit, my husband and I decided to give it a try. We couldn't have been more pleased, The service was terrific and the food was delicious. My husband had the sesame salmon entree salad and I had trout, served with baby carrots and a "crushed" potato. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals and ate every bite. Our waitress noted us as first-timers, and we were pleasantly surprised when the manager greeted us with tasting spoons of a tuna dish (noting that we had both ordered seafood). We ordered two of there mini-indulgence desserts, also delicious and just the right size to satisfy. When served, we discovered they were "on the house."

To top it off, I received a thank you email.

• Visited May 2014

Sylvania, Ohio
“love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

totally enjoy eating here. The food is fabulous. It is also get that they limit the calories in their meals. Great atmosphere too. The piano bar is always a pleasant addition

Visited May 2014
1 Thank lauramOhio
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Under-Cooked Scallops Ruin An Otherwise Good Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

This is an established chain but relatively new to Cincinnati. We ordered the trout and the scallops. The trout was perfect but my scallops were under-cooked and still translucent inside. In my experience sending a dish back is the kiss of death because by the time the kitchen sends out a replacement, your friends have all finished their dinners. I nibbled at the outer edges and when the server noticed this she asked if everything was OK. I showed her the scallops and she wisked the plate away without comment like she had seen this before. She came back and said they would not charge for my meal. As we were getting up to pay the check, the chef unexpectedly brought out a whole new scallop dinner and set it in front of me! She saw we were leaving and asked if I wanted it boxed to go. I considered that then looked at the scallops and cut one in half. Still translucent and under cooked! I declined the "to-go" offer. OK, I know you have to be careful not to over cook scallops because over cooking makes them tough. But under cooked shellfish aren't good either and that evening the kitchen couldn't seem to get it right. Too bad. I may go back but this was our first visit and as the old saying goes, "You don't get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression".

• Visited April 2014
Newport, Kentucky, USA
“Excellent for Events”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Service was excellent. Food was excellent. Price was good. It was a great value. We were close enough to the lounge that we could hear the piano player and singing. We'd go back for a happy hour just for that.

We took a friend to dinner for her retirement. Season 52 took a couple of instant pictures for us, gave her a nice card, and brought a desert tree for everyone at the table to sample a desert, on the house. This was unplanned. We didn't know they did these things. We happened to mention it to the host as we were being seated, and they did the rest. Impressive.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jimmyboy111
“Family Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Food was good. There is something for everyone. Lots of healthy options. Portions are a little small. Service was great. I will go back.