“Try this Restaurant”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 2,063 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went to this restaurant because I had a gift card for any of the Darden Restaurants. I did not want to use it for the typical Darden restaurants such as Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Longhorn, etc. but something more special. You are able to make a reservation online. Beautiful interior. The food was excellent. I had the grilled shrimp penne pasta and my husband had the trout. They have the little individual desserts in the shot glasses for only $2.50 which I like because I just want that little sweet tooth desired. The only down side of the experience was the service. Our waitress was very nice but service was slow especially in the beginning. We had our menu for probably 10 minutes before she came to us and then told us about the menu which we had already studied enough. Then she said she would give us a few minutes to decide but we stopped her and said we were ready to order. Would we go back? Yes, we would because everything else was very nice.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We try to eat at Seasons 52 any time that we are in a city that is lucky enough to have one. This was our first visit to the Seasons 52 in Cincinnati. We reserved on Open Table and were seated immediately. Our server, Page, went above and beyond in serving us. She eagerly answered questions about new menu items, and her service was impeccable. The Citron Chicken was delicious. The Shooters are always a treat! I highly recommend Seasons 52-- I have never had a bad meal in all of our visits!

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We had another great interesting fresh meal! Good fish and pasta. We love the wine flights and flat breads. The service was off with mistakes. What a great place to go before or after a movie.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Reservations recommended - this place is gaining in popularity! Our foursome started our meal with a artichoke and goat cheese flatbread and the ahi tuna tartare that were both delicious and flavorful. The bottle of Gascon Malbec was a perfect accompaniment to my cedar plank roasted salmon. The salmon was flaky, tender and succulent. Couldn't have made a better selection! The mini indulgences are a novel way to feed your sweet tooth with restraint. My pecan pie with vanilla mousse was spectacular. Our server was quite helpful with selections and provided attentive service throughout our meal. We sat in a booth in the main dining room and the noise level was acceptable. The decor is splendid!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This restaurant recently opened. This first trip was such a great experience I am looking forward to going back. It was refreshingly different and because the menu changes with the seasons (hence Season 52) I look forward to fresh menu. The items are all under 475 calories - everything was fresh and flavorful. I had the Buffalo burger and a cup of the Tortilla soup; my friend had an amazing salad with barbecued chicken skewers with an delicious Lime Cumin dressing. They offered a wide array of 'shot glass desserts' - delicious - just the sweet bite i needed. The interior is beautiful with tables, booths and big booths as well as a very large bar. The service was attentive, friendly and helpful. This is one of my new Cincinnati favorite places to dine. I imagine a reservation is a good idea for dinner.