“Old style southern BBQ”

Add it.
BBQ Revue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 24, 2011

BBQ Revue has ok food but the atmosphere, service, and all the other pieces are not good. If you go here, get take out.

Reviewed May 16, 2010

I eat there at least once a week and love their ribs and brisket. I highly recommend them to anyone that likes bbq.

Reviewed October 20, 2009

I work in Cincinnati off and on, this last trip I spent 1 month there. I thought that I would try all the barbecue places that I could. At each place I ordered the same thing (baby back ribs). I tried a total of 6 places and "BBQ REVUE" by far was the worst I found for the baby back ribs. Montgomery Inn, Smokey Bones, and even Walt's were all better.

7  Thank burls1
Reviewed December 31, 2007

Their ribs are the closest I've found to my own, which means they're great! ;-)

There are some other "authentic" places I need to try, but the Revue, in my opinion, is better than Walt's and Jim Dandy's.
It's their rub, they aren't afraid to use some spices.
Great cole slaw and brisket too!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
West Chester, Ohio
Reviewed November 11, 2007

a great place for memorable and delicious barbecue that will please the whole family. The best selections in the menu are the ribs. Their are very flavorful and delicious. After that, the pulled pork came second choice. Their weakest menu item, the barbecue chicken with an herb rub that was too overwhelmingon the palate. All side items where delicious.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook