“Nice little Italian”

Dining options: Reservations
Clifton, Ohio
“Nice little Italian”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Pasta is very good and servcie is quick they offer nice salad and very affordabe. Easier to find parking

Visited July 2014

West Chester, Ohio
“A hidden gem in Sharonville”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Wow.... Great service and great food. I ate lunch here on Tuesday and liked it so much that I returned for dinner on Wednesday.
If this place moved to a more vibrant shopping/entertainment area, I think business would explode. It's surprisingly good food.

Rocky Hill, Connecticut
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I was in town on business and stayed at a nearby hotel which recommended this location to me! I was glad they did! After the first night, I came back two more nights!

Pasta was great! Meatballs were simply amazing! Salads were great! Staff was friendly and helpful! I will be back the next time in town!

Visited June 2014
Blue Ash, Ohio
“Great Service Phenomenal Food ”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We ordered the red pepper cream with blackened chicken dinner and split it and still had leftovers. It was the best chicken I have ever had. Great atmosphere and great food. We are definitely going back.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We tend to prefer "non-chain" restaurants. Vincenzo's was good Italian food with good, efficient and personable staff. If we're in the area again, we'd stop in.

• Visited June 2014