“Authentic Italian in a great atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles

Vincenzo's
Ranked #66 of 1,952 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Authentic Italian in a great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

We were not disappointed! Excellent service and reasonable prices. The food arrived hot , had a lot of flavor. My husband really liked the tomatoe sauce i had the picatta and liked it as well. The music wasn't too loud so we could talk easily. The Gamberoni e Cappesante con Pancetta appetizer was one of the best I've ever had. Everything was super fresh. The wine prices were reasonable with a good selection. The Tiramisu was excellent- very creamy made in a sheet cake style We plan on going back! Make a reservation cuz it was busy on Saturday night.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Czechbeauty

Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,014 helpful votes
“Worth the drive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

I tried this place tonight, and found it to be outstanding. I had the Vincenzo chicken with penne pasta, and the mushroom and sausage appetizer. I also ordered an Amarone and it went perfect with the mushroom appetizer. Both dishes were fresh and delightful. The wine list was priced very affordable. I will go back.

Visited September 2011
6 Thank burls1
Seymour, Indiana
“Amazing find at the end of a long day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2011

We were staying in the area after a long, hot day at King's Island. We were hungry and tired and wanted to be pampered. We were told about Vincenzo's and then researched it online. We decided to check it out and we were very happy that we did! Everything was fresh, homemade and delicious! It was definitely the best Italian we'd had in quite some time. If Olive Garden is your favorite Italian you probably won't like it. This is NOT chain restaurant food! It is fresh, real, homemade Italian! It is simply amazing. We will be driving back just to eat there even though it's over 2 hours from home.

• Visited August 2011
Cebu City, Philippines
“Best Pasta around Cincinnati”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2011

I have been to Vincenzo's many times in the last few years and I am always impressed with their food. The quality is very high and portions are large as well. The pasta is some of the best I've had outside of Italy. The sauces are incredible, especially the tre formaggi with the chicken. I wish I could, but I can't comment on a dessert because every time I have gone I have been too full to even attempt one.

• Visited October 2010
Washington
“Wonderful food; leisurely service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2011

We were traveling, so Vincenzo's just off the intersection of I-75 with I-275 made sense. We were tired, hungry and willing not to be rushed. We thought the leisurely service friendly. It was a quiet atmosphere at 5 pm, and the food was quite tasty. The bread and salad were good, so when the entrees came, we were already expecting to enjoy our food, and we did. We split one dessert four ways, because by then we were stuffed, but we wanted a taste of their offering, to see if it was as flavorful as the rest; try one for yourself. We intend to make a point to eat there whenever we return to this city we had never visited before. Good restaurants at reasonable prices are a treasure not easy to find - and worth returning to enjoy. I kept the itemization to be sure to order the Gamberoni with Shrimp again next time; it was superior.

• Visited March 2011