“jim dandy is a dandy”

Jim Dandy's Family BBQ
Ranked #151 of 1,975 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: In true Cincinnati fashion, at Jim Dandy's Family BBQ we make a BBQ that's all our own: fresh meat, never frozen, cooked low and slow over a wood fire. From our roadside roots to our warm, welcoming atmosphere, Jim Dandy's Cincinnati Slow-Fired BBQ is authentic, traditional, one-of-a-kind good. You're gonna love it like a local.
cincinnati, ohio
“jim dandy is a dandy”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

best bar b q in cinc. fast food at a great price. Ask the owner for local tips on the area. genuine wood fired grills!

Visited November 2013

Sadieville, Kentucky
“Good place to eat. Awesome find. We'll be back!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Good food. Good price. There was a line, but you get your food and go sit down with it. Help yourself drinks. Good for families with kids. Nothing fancy, but some really good food! Great BBQ!

Visited May 2013
Poole
“Great BBQ place”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

So if I were driving past this place and didn't know different I would likely keep on driving. As it turned out a colleague from the area took me here for lunch. Good job too as the food is excellent and good value at that. Beware you will smell of wood smoke for the rest of the day!

“great BBQ and super friendly service”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was staying at a nearby hotel and asked for a restaurant list. There was nothing special on the list, but when I asked the clerk for a recommendation she said, "Jim Dandy's" with no hesitation. I took her advice and I'm glad I did. Great wood smoked BBQ and a good selection of side dishes. This is a family owned and operated business and it shows in the friendly attitude.

I will definitely be returning when I am in the area.

• Visited August 2013
“The Best!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Best barbecue in Cincinnati!

I prefer the chicken, but everything is great! 1/2 chicken w 2 sides and cornbread is 10-12 bucks... Which makes dinner and a leftover lunch for me. Tip: pay w cash for a 5% discount. Love supporting a local family owned and operated business...

• Visited July 2013