“Great atmosphere, Great Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mahogany's at the Bank - CLOSED

Mahogany's at the Bank
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Walnut and Main (Joe Nuxhall) south of 3rd Street
cincinnati
“Great atmosphere, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Kudos to the interior designer...comfortable seating, great atmosphere. The food was very good and the personnel were very accommodating and friendly. Looking forward to going back. I don't normally go to town often but Mahogany's is a destination I will regularly put on my schedule.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Auteur1130

“A True Upscale experience at the Banks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

My husband and I took 18 friends to dinner here following a play last week. This is a beautifully decorated, warm and inviting space. The charming hostess had our table ready and seated us immediately.

Our party was waited on by 3 servers who did a fantastic job.

The food was fantastic and plentiful- prepared to order and simply delicous. ALthough we really did not have enough room for dessert, once we saw the offerings, we could not resist so we ordered several and shared. This was a great way to sample a few things I would not have normally ordered- all were outstanding but the red velvet cake was a standout for me.

This is a pretty large dining room but the noise level was surprisingly low and we were able to talk and hear each other fine.

Would go back again, with or without a large group. Impressive wine list and good cocktails. Mahogany's at the Banks is terrific!

• Visited October 2012