21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness center
  • Room Service
1,386 results
All reviewsyellow penguinscontemporary artbody partsmetropole restaurantfun hotelrooftop barunique hoteltwo floorscool hotelaronoff centercomfortable roomfront desk staffheart of downtownvalet parkingfountain squareexhibitstiles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Celebrated our 1st anniversary at 21c and loved it. Quirky, upscale and fun the rooms are gorgeous and the staff amazing. Highly recommended. Skip the adjoining restaurant metropole and go to Nada instead.

• Stayed: January 2014
Gerry L, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear hayartoh,
Thank you so very much for taking time to let us know that you enjoyed your recent stay at 21c. That you found us to be quirky, fun and upscale is wonderful. Even better is that you found the team here to be amazing. We look forward to your return to 21c and to Metropole.
Once again, thank you.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Got this on Hotwire and glad we did. Fun hotel, cool artwork, comfortable bed, very friendly and helpful staff. They allowed us a later checkout when I unexpectedly had to do some work for my job. Street construction was annoying pretty early in the morning, but that's not really the hotel's fault. Much better than a cookie-cutter hotel. I'd highly recommend it and its restaurant, Metropole. Valet parking of $30 was a bit steep, though, for the hotel. All in all, it was an excellent experience.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Gerry L, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Dear Bill R.,
It is wonderful to learn that you enjoyed your recent visit to 21c. Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad that you found us to be something other than a cookie cutter property, with cool artwork, comfortable bed, and overall a fun hotel. To learn that the staff was friendly and helpful is just what we are aiming for. We look forward to your return to 21c, in any of our locations.
Thank you.
All the best.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I love this brand and have stayed more than once at the Louisville property. I wont stay in Cincinnati again though. The noise level from the next property until 2:30 am was nothing short of outrageous. This might not bother some people, but it should be disclosed on the 21c website that it is a possibility. When I contacted management about this, they were very apologetic, and truly there really was nothing they could do. I get that, but just let people know ahead of time. That seems fair. To spend $350 to be subjected to the pounding bass of a live band next door is not a mistake I plan to make again. Very disappointed.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Gerry L, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Julie B.,
Thank you for taking time to write and let us know about your recent stay. I want to apologize to you and let you know that we too are disappointed in that we did not meet your expectations. We want to make this right. Please contact me directly, at your convenience of course. We appreciate your love of our brand and want to keep you coming back to 21c.
Once again, thank you.
All the best.
glink@21chotels.com

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Lived at the 21c hotel for 3 days in October 2013 & had an absolutely great experience.

Hotel's concept is that it is a hotel in an art gallery - so, they have a lot of exhibits & paintings strewn all over the hotel. Concept even extends to the room - mine had some decoration on the bathroom walls which was very interesting!

In terms of amenities & service also hotel is top notch - bed & linen are very clean & comfy. Has free Wi-fi. Breakfast options, though not too many, are good & make a decent meal. Staff was very courteous & helpful. Fixtures & temperature control easy to figure out as well.

Most importantly, their post stay service was great as well. My bill was emailed within 48-hours. However, there was some mistake in billing & when I wrote back - they promptly corrected the error as well without any fuss / unnecessary email back-n-forth.

All-in-all, had a great experience here. Would be my first-preferred-hotel if I ever return to Cincinnati.
Needless to say, highly recommend it - you wont regret staying here!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TheTravelingHorse
Gerry L, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear TheTravelingHorse,
Thank you for taking time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us at 21c. We are delighted that you enjoyed the art museum, the hotel and Metropole. That you found them to be top notch is good to hear. We look forward to your return should your travels bring you back to Cincinnati, or perhaps to Louisville or Bentonville. (Durham and Lexington are coming soon, too).

Reviewed January 17, 2014

My wife wanted to go to the casino in Cincinnati and an overnight stay at a local hotel for her birthday. I knew exactly where I wanted to take her, and that was the 21c Museum Hotel. I had read a lot about it and wanted to really see it for myself and I knew she would love it since she appreciates art! We were not disappointed. The art was amazing. Two floors of some of the most eclectic pieces we have ever seen. The staff, from the valets to the wait staff to the housekeeping staff, all of them, were top notch, the best. They treated us like family. The room was beautiful, very contemporary and clean. The shower was a work of art! The bed was super comfortable. I had one of the best night's sleeps I've had in a long time. We had breakfast there and it was very tasty! What impressed me the most was, it was not stuffy. Everyone was laid back and very friendly, even the management staff. I can't wait to go back and I think you should try it the next time you go to Cincinnati!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Don D

Dear Don D.,
It is so good to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay. We are glad that you chose 21c as the location to celebrate your wife's birthday, and that we did not disappoint. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the team here, welcome to the family!
Looking forward to your return.