“Southern BBQ at its finest”
Review of Alabama Que

Alabama Que
Ranked #847 of 1,975 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Barbecue
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Southern BBQ at its finest”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We ordered turkey tips, and pulled pork. Bother were smoky, and delicious! Even without the sauce, the meats were well flavored. Once the sauce was added... oh my heavens.

The mac and cheese was not at all greasy the way most are. The maccaroni was cooked perfectly, not overly mushy, and had a great texture.

In my opinion the green beans were a little on the salty side, but to be fair we don't use much salt in our home, so I find that almost everywhere.

We will definitely be ordering from them again, very soon.

• Visited January 2013

Virginia
“Good food, bad location”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I chose the pulled pork rather the more popular turkey tips. Moist and tasty with the original sauce that had a little kick. Green beans were cajun style. Mac and cheese quite tasty. Didn't try the iced tea as it was near zero outside. That said, the restaurant is little more than a hole-in-the-wall with only a couple of worn out tables. It's also in a historic, but marginal, neighborhood. Tattoo parlors and liquor stores do not povide a safe feeling. Go for lunch or do takeout.

Hoboken, New Jersey
“Turkey Tips....AMAZING”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Staying at the Hampton Inn down the street. Found great reviews on YELP, walked in, was recommended to try the Turkey Tips, spice BBQ sauce, Mac & Cheese, and Green Beans. All of this for $8! Incredible. I soaked up the remaining sauce with the roll they give you. I also ordered a Raspberry Iced Tea, and it had ACTUAL Raspberries in it! Awesome. I may go back for dinner.

• Visited October 2012