“My favorite!”

Neighborhood: Oakley
Cincinnati, Ohio
“My favorite!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Bonefish Grill stands out as my very favorite restaurant locally. Not only is the food superb and reasonably priced as far as seafood goes, but the customer service is top notch. Unfortunately I have sampled only a few of their selections because I like certain ones so well and refuse to move off these. Top of the list (always) is their Bang Bang Shrimp. Their house salad is also superb. After that, the choice is yours.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Shermanrsm

Lisle, Illinois
“Great Consistency”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

When we travel if we find a Bone Fish Grill nearby we'll always go. The food is very consistent and the atmosphere is great. Love the food offerings and staff is professional, knowledgeable, efficient. Haven't been let down yet

Visited March 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Consistant With Good Quality Seafood”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have eaten at the Bonefish Grill in West Chester several times and I have always been pleased with the service, food and prices. Make a reservation, especially on the weekends when they can get crowded.

Visited January 2013
Lakewood Pierce County, Washington
“Food good but service terrible”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Went as a party of 5 and the mussel appetizer was the best! Also ordered Bang Bang shrimp which I found ok but others loved. I ordered the grilled trout but it had too much of a grill flavor which overpowered the taste. Many dishes came with garbanzo beans as a side which was very odd and they were not tasty. Also loved their winter cosmo drink. The service, however, was horrible. After our meal arrived, service became terrible. Midway through the meal ordered another cosmo which was not delivered and had to ask again. Had to continually try to get our waiters attention to get more water and drinks. He never asked if we wanted dessert and we finally left without ordering any because of the poor service. I would not eat there again if this is an indication of service you get since there are many other restaurants as good.

• Visited February 2013
Florence, Kentucky
“Just Average”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I dined at this restaurant over the weekend and was not impressed. First off we were early so not many guests were seated yet. We were taken to the back by the kitchen. I have no idea why this happens but it seems restaurants seat their guests in the same manner. You would think the first guests to arrive would get the best seats not the worst. We didn't complain or asked to be moved, it wasn't that big of a deal, just odd. The server was very nice and the accommodations were nice but the food was just average. Not big portions but we thought quite expensive. When we first saw the menu and the prices, we thought we would be able to stuff ourselves and maybe even take a little home. Not so. We will not be going back.

• Visited February 2013