“I used to be a fan”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been to Crave 3 times and each time it was a little worse. This time we noticed no one at the table ate their mashed potatoes when I tried them they tasted like fake instant flakes. My spicy Alfredo was ok and the desserts were ok. I'm looking for great food not ok food. The service was good and the host was nice. I don't know if we will return.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The energy level and the atmosphere is great. We really liked the menu and the appetizers and entrees were very good. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

CRAVE has the prime location just outside the Reds stadium. They've got a few outdoor tables that practically touch the stadium plaza, so if you can't make the game but want to feel like you're there, this is the place to be. The menu is very eclectic, lots of unique choice. We love the made-to-order sushi and the flatbread selections. And they offer a great happy hour during the week.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Very few restaurants are interested in Christmas Eve diners. We found that Crave on the Banks was open and ready to serve. We had a wonderful meal for two. The kitchen was up to speed. The wait staff was ready and willing to serve us very professionally. The manager "G" came by and talked about our wine selection. Excellent experience. This was not our first time to visit and we will continue to come back to this restaurant. AND, the food is always top quality.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We had reservations for New Years Eve and were very impressed. The atmosphere is very good, a lot of people but the tables were spread out enough that you didn't feel like you were right on top of the table next to you.

I had the Spicy Shrimp Fettucine and my wife had Sea Bass, each was very good. The selection was very good as there were many items that I was debating to choose.

The service was very good as well and even on a busy night like NYE, the manager made the effort to stop by and ask how everything was.