“Great food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We went there without any reservations and was ushered to a table of our choice at a seating area facing the Cincinnati Reds stadium...... during a game evening and not long after the whole place got crowded..... The starter Taco with 'Kogi' (Korean marinated) beef was really good.....so as the CORN Chowder soup..... Entree of Beef steak average though juciy as served medium rare as rqsted. Servers were great and jovial so as their floor managers.....
Drinks choices are great!!!Sports bar ambience and yet mood lighting surrounding the dining areas...... Would recommend to any one....any time.... ;)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our new attraction on The Banks, in downtown Cincinnati, releases a very tranquil atmosphere. This dining establishment is very spacious inside and offer a variety of entrees, including a Sushi Bar. When you visit Cincinnati, enjoy a relaxing river walk and a delicious meal at Crave.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

A very lively restaurant. Menu good, but heavy on sushi/seafood. Prices good, servers polite and helpful. We would go again.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

My daughter has been wanting to go to crave to try there California rolls. we went and I ordered street pork taco my daughter got the California roll and my husband got a burger and fries. my daughter couldn't eat because it was so fishy my street tacos were so bland my husband thought his burger was good. Very noisy and it was not even crowded. will not go back such a waste of money!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

1/2 price sushi on Sundays, looking forward to going back for this! Also some interesting cocktails.