“Bad serves”

Cross street: Main Street
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Bad serves”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Iwent with a freind to happy hr the food was ok and also the building is in the right area. We atr at the bar onsunday server bartender rude and more worriedabout lesving wont go back

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Best burger I have had”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My first experience at Crave when it first opened was amazing. I went there with friends before a Reds game and we each tried somethign different. I got the Crave burger, and I have to say it was the best burger I've had. I have been there several times since and can say the place gets extremely crowded and slightly overpriced, but it is a nice option if you are down in that area.

• Visited July 2012
Cincinnati
“Fair......”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I had brunch at Crave today. We had a reservation and were seated promptly. It was busy - - - I'm glad we had the reservation.

The interior is nice. It's modern and well decorated.

My first gripe is with the brunch. The brunch is served at your table - basically they bring you plates with an assortment of items. The menu clearly lists all of the items you are supposed to get. We did not get the sausage. About half way through our meal, we asked about the sausage. They brought us sausage. But why did we have to ask? It was supposed to be included. At least one other reviewer made the same observation - they short you of items.

We asked for coffee. After a very long wait, it arrived. My wife asked for cream and sugar. Our waitress brought the cream and said she'd come back with the sugar. It never happened. After about 10 minutes we asked someone else, who did bring the sugar. Again, bad service.

We had the same problem with my orange juice. I got an initial glass. I drank it. Our server never once offered to refill it - - - it sat empty for the entire meal. The server who brought our sugar asked if I wanted another glass. I said yes. The orange juice never came, and we were there at least 20 minutes after he said he'd get it. More bad service.

Service. Our server seemed like she was trying to ignore us. Not looking our way. Greeting the table next to us, but making sure her back always faced us. I had to forcefully get her attention to ask for things. I know the place was busy, but the poor service overshadowed the fair food.

Overall the food was just ok. Our eggs were cold. The hash browns were cold and mushy. The french toast was good. The cinnamon rolls lacked flavor. The bacon was yummy.

Maybe this place would be better when it’s slow, or with something other than the brunch. I’ll never know, because I’m not going back

• Visited February 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“A Happening Place and Great Brunch!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I treated my parents to Sunday Brunch. They quickly noticed that they seemed to be the only senior adults in the place. Even though the restaurant was very busy, the wait was short. All 3 of us very much enjoyed the brunch. The food is served family style at your table rather than on a buffet. We enjoyed fresh fruit, eggs, bacon & sausage, hash browns, cinnamon rolls, whole wheat toast and an especially delicious blueberry french toast. We had the option of OJ, champagne or a mimosa with the meal.

As a Cincinnati native that has moved away, I loved looking out the restaurant window into the entrance to the Great American Ball Park.

I plan to return with my husband next time we visit Cincinnati.

• Visited January 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Overpriced and average food”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband I waited for about an hour for a table. We had appetizers and drinks at the bar. The appetizer was better than the meal to me. The white sangria was delicious. I was not impressed enough with the food to ever have a desire to go back.

• Visited November 2012