“Great way to spend a Saturday in Cincinnati ”

Full Throttle Indoor Karting
Ranked #6 of 36 Fun & Games in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Full Throttle Indoor Karting is Cincinnati's premier indoor karting center, featuring go karts that reach speeds up to 40mph and 2 high speed kart tracks. We also offer a low-speed electric track for drivers 4-7 years old. Must be a minimum of 8-years-old and 48" tall to drive youth karts. Experience the thrills and excitement of competitive racing, open to the public 7 days a week! Full Throttle specializes in group events and team building activities! We offer a hand-controlled kart for adults that may need hand controls to drive. We also offer a 2 seat kart. Passengers must be 42" tall to ride.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Definitely a huge thrill! Much better and faster than the typical go kart track, but their staff made me feel safe and helped me with the strategy of racing at higher speeds. Will definitely return!

2  Thank John W

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was in the same party as Jay Wahlbrink. The staff members were extremely friendly and helpful and seemed to really love their jobs. The manager was also a very friendly and helpful man who seemed to really believe in the business he was running and did everything he could to make our visit as enjoyable as possible. This was my first time going and I had a great time (except for the sore arms after a couple races). I would highly recommend this to anybody looking for a friendly family outing or to settle arguments between friends about who drives faster.

1  Thank RyanAssum
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

My third visit to full throttle was with my adult children and their friends. During our first race, my cart had a small oil leak and they quickly stopped the race and cleaned up what to me was a small amount of oil completely. They are all about safety. During the 30 minute down time, they provided free slot car racing. They offered a full refund if we wanted or to restart the race which we chose. We all had a great time. Their customer service was outstanding. I have taken friends and relatives from 20 to 57 years old and all state lt was better than expected. I will definitely return.

2  Thank Robert W
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Was my second time visiting and signed up to do 2 races. Halfway through our first race we experience a mechanical failure on one of our group memders car. The owner gave us free slot car races while we waited. We got to restart are first race free of charge and do our second race as well. The staff was super friendly giving tips and pointers. Makes for great outing for family and friends.

1  Thank Jay W
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Track was fun to drive, cars handled well and were as fast as you could reasonably expect. It was a good time and totally wortg checking out

1  Thank Henry T